Ayurveda Coordination Center of Europe (ACCE)
with the aim of supporting the dissemination of ayurvedic knowledge
throughout in Europe.
Aim and tasks:
- to establish a central database on the status of Ayurveda in the countries of Europe,
- to create a strong link, a daily contact and a close cooperation between the ayurveda organizations, institutions, companies, ayurveda practitioners and supporters throughout Europe
- which would strengten the status of Ayurveda in Europe,
- lead to new scientific and business cooperations,
- open new horizons, deepen and strenghten the status of Ayurveda in Europe.
Hosting of ACCE:
ACCE is hosted, founded and coordinated by the Hungarian Ayurveda Medical Foundation PUO.
Chairman: Mr. István Riesz Dr. (Ayu. Hon.)
Address: H-1055 Budapest, Balaton u. 22-24., Hungary
Phone: 00361-331-4350, 331-2316
Fax: 00361-331-2316, 353-1591
Web database to be created:
Partner organizations would be requested to compile and supply data on following aspects of the status of Ayurveda in their country:
- ayurveda organizations, institutes, companies, ayurveda practitioners
- ayurveda products licenced and marketed in their own country (with licence numbers)
- contact details of licencing authorities of each country
- legal backgroud for Ayurveda and licencing of ayurvedic products in their own country
- customs rules and customs codes used to import ayurvedic medicines in each country (food suppliments, paramedicines, medicines, cosmetics, etc.)
How to use the ACCE-database?
Under each country-icon you can find constantly updated informations on the status of Ayurveda in the relevant country. Please clink on the icon of the country you are interested in.